Wednesday 9 July 2008


I still have traces of the migraine from yesterday so it's another Small Project Day. The project will probably be biscornu for the Biscornu: Design-It-Yourself Exchange at EMS Cross Stitch Forum (sign-up won't open before 16th ). The design I have for it is rather small so after the exchange it will become a complimentary design for Periphaeria Designs. Said design is also the one to blame for my latest S.E.X....

I need Kreinik's Very Fine Braid #4 for it and I don't have it in suitable shades (I have #8 which would be yummy, but it's too thick, I think) so I ordered some. And as you guess I "justified" the postages with some designs I just had to adopt (1., 2., 3., 4., 5.). (And I realized that those fruit pillow designs I have been drooling are part of larger series from Just Cross Stitch and 1-2-3 Stitch! sells them... oh my. I have to buy them some day.)

It was also a good mail day! I had envelopes from Silkweaver and 1-2-3 Stitch! in my mail box!

The fabrics are much more amazing in person, but as I wasn't in the mood for scanning this is the closest it gets today.
These are, of course, findings from Odds & Ends, fabrics for my budget and I like the custom cuts you can get from O&E: this batch has two 9''x27'' pieces (Greekstone and Tropical Breeze, both are on the lower row) which are excellent material for various projects.

Guardian of the Holy Floss

Moment from yesterday:

Seiichi is obviously a very intelligent cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment