Monday 7 July 2008

Coats Crafts, I love you!


I noticed that Anchor floss is only $.05 more per skein ($.49 = ~.31€) at 123 Stitch! than DMC and as I know that DMC has forbid their non-EU retailers to sell to EU customers (because their prices are ridiculously lower outside EU) I emailed 123 Stitch! and asked are there any such limitations in Anchor floss.
Their reply was that they are not aware of such.

I have been considering changing brand as DMC shows blatant disrespect towards designer copyrights (they really don't give a damn as they get the dough anyway from selling supplies) and now it is possible. Though, I will use my existing DMCs, but when I need new floss I will buy Anchor. Bought from US it's still loads cheaper than DMC locally and I think I will enjoy stitching more having guilt-free floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment