Friday 11 July 2008

*gasp*


Oh my, must have this: Scream House by Just Nan... Therefore, I ask that you keep your thumbs up for me...

I have a job interview in Monday. I got a call from one "employee rental" company and they had a place they thought would be suitable for me. I met the lady at the rental company today and if everything goes well in Monday with the boss of the actual working place I will be working 2½ weeks as summer holiday substitute secretary-of-sorts (and two of those days would be for teaching me the job).
If they accept me (I am the only person the "rental service" recommends for them!) it will be 10€/ hour, 7½ hours/ day for sixteen days... I would pay 12,5% income tax of it, but it would still be load of money - and it would also mean more experience -> better possibilities to find another job.

And the day keeps getting better...

I had an envelope from Angela waiting in my mail box when I got home!

Its contents were very mysterious...

... but I decided to take the risk and open the package anyway...

Angela also included a beautiful cat card - and Masa wanted to work as a card stand. (Isn't he adorable? ^^)

In other words: belated stashy birthday present! (Linen, linen floss, cat treasure from Mill Hill and a cat stamp. ^^)

Thanks a million Angela!

AND...

I got an email from 1-2-3 Stitch! that they have got the Sacred Connection! You may also have guessed who, once again, justified the postages...
(So, it would be great to have the job as I would like to pay my credit card use for my mother as one payment...)

No comments:

Post a Comment