Wednesday 9 July 2008

Actual stitchy content


Shocking, yes.

Firstly I started 2nd part of the Spanish Sampler MSAL in monochrome, went on balcony to stitch it as it was a lovely, sunny and warm... soon after that it became cloudy and chilly AND I got a migraine (due many things: low air pressure, general frustration, hormones and making the part 3 ready to be published in next Tuesday (I am surprised that my virtual printer actually worked without cursing and throwing things)) so I came back infoors and decided to change to something smaller i.e. Linda's "Autumn":

And just to prove that I have started the second part of TSS...

I think it will look quite fun when finished.

"To say nothing, especially when speaking, is half the art of diplomacy."
-- Will Durant

No comments:

Post a Comment