Thursday 3 July 2008

29! O.o


I heard yesterday that Laura received her EMS Staff Stitch N'Stash Exchange from me... but those pictures will follow tomorrow, this post is devoted for birthday stash.

I have had three envelopes waiting to be opened few days. They were waiting because they were my birthday cards from Jayne's Attic BB's Birthday Thread Exchange. What can I say, except it was worth the wait!

Thank you Lindsey, Jayne and Lisa for such lovely flosses!

Mailman brought also some more flossy goodness from One Star's Light Needlework Supplies! This is only part of the order as Jenna had to order some of the flosses from Gentle Art (mainly because I wanted so many skeins per colour *grin*).

The ones on the right are for Bless This House, the ones on the left were meant for Rose Sampler mini SAL (yet another, yes) with Linda. Mini SAL mainly because we both apparently stitch it over one, crazy as we are.
Ellen's (it would be odd to call her with her whole name as I work for her anyway *grin*) Rose Sampler is an interesting project as I am not very fond of roses, but as I have been following its progress in both in the RS' own gallery and Ellen's forum's gallery it has grew in me.

Anyway, to get the idea of how much birthday gifts I have given myself I took a picture of all the patterns I decided to give myself (some are still on their way). The little card on bottom right is a notification from PO that I have received a big envelope: I am quite sure (or hopeful) that it is finally the CMH order (I have one order coming from 1-2-3 Stitch! but it should be small enough to fit in my mailbox).

The Evilness of IRC

Couple of evenings ago our mother came to our family's IRC channel and mentioned that she has to move her computer desk to living room because she has not earth connected wall sockets anywhere else than in her kitchen - and as she obviously doesn't want to have her computer in the kitchen she went with the room closest to it as she can use an extension cord to get the earthed socket.
- "And anyway, then I have a real entertainment center with TV, DVD player and computer and the bedroom can be just a bedroom."

Of course I said that she's a real nerd now - and she agreed.
Anyway, I then recalled a design I had seen, linked it to her with a comment "this would suit you then"... and she agreed again.
The design in question is Internet in Heaven and it seems to me that I have to buy it now and stitch it. So sad, don't you think? *grin* (I even know when I will order it: I emailed 123 Stitch! and asked could they get Sacred Connection in their selection (because I cunningly deduced that it would be much cheaper bought from States - and it is: in UK it would be 46.83€ + shipping whereas the quote from US was 19.83€ + shipping. Even when I buy new fabric for it (as I won't use that aida it comes with) it will be cheaper than ordering the kit itself from UK) and they replied me with the price quote and estimated time it takes it to get there. Which means that I am going to order it when it arrives there. *evil grin*)

Few more additions to my to-be-bought list:

No comments:

Post a Comment