Thursday 10 July 2008

I should sleep like a dog more often...


Her Highness Ronja the Siamese woke me up every half hours last night screaming as loudly as only Siamese cat can (I think she's having issues with low air pressure again. My theory (which is mine) is that she gets headaches, like I do, when air pressure is low)... and still, it's half past twelve and I have done laundry, one load of dishes, cleaned the fridge, called my social worker (I won't say how long I had to wait in queue...) and written well over dozen job applications.

And it was a good mail day again!

My order from Julie's X Stitch arrived and now I am a proud, and happy, owner of my own copy of Mirabilia's English Roses! (It's a limited edition anyway, and almost impossible to find anymore.)

As you see I also found something else to justify the postages.
Is it just me or does that cat remind the Cheshire-Cat from Alice in Wonderland?

No comments:

Post a Comment