Wednesday 23 July 2008

And the winner is...


Lucifairy.com, which was actually suggested by bits_2_whole. As I chose outside the entry and she's not a stitcher I decided to use Random.org and select a random winner.

Maestro, drumroll, please!

The winner is...

The lucky person with third comment was... Linda!

The reason for choosing this domain was simply that I like all the hidden meanings in it:

  1. Morningstar, who is/ was a fallen angel, like peris are.
  2. Luci- from Latin: bright or clear.
  3. Luci is:
    • lights in Italian.
    • ports in Croatian.

  4. The fairy, of course.
  5. It looks good.
  6. It's short.

Linda, I will prepare a little stashy package for you over the weekend (you seem to be lucky stash wise nowadays *grin*).

Interesting things...

I was alone with the technical drawer most of the day and I kind of got the idea that he may enjoy having me around... He came to my office (oh yes, I have my OWN office) to ask something and after we had chatted a while he said that I should come to work for them.
Note that the man in question is not the  managing director, so it was just an interesting opinion...

I think someone once said that when it rains, it pours... it probably applies to men too.

No comments:

Post a Comment