Monday 29 September 2008

O.o

From tomorrow I have a good reason to slack from blogging: I have signed a job contract today starting from tomorrow.

This week is light, only two days, but from next week forward it's regular working week with early mornings and varying hours (because I am doing inventories and the time spent depends on the size of the store).
The wage is quite good, 10€/h + possible increase for a job well done, and days off are negotiable so I can take time off to go to see Mr. Wonderful when I feel like it and when it's financially possible.

I admit having difficulties to believe that it was this easy, as they just called me six hours ago for the first time and I signed the contract over an hour ago... The reality will sink in next week, I guess.

I just hope it doesn't look better than it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment