Thursday 4 September 2008

WIP


I have taken my own design, Stash Addicts Anonymous as my "late evening when my brains are frozen" project, and even though I usually stitch only letter or two at time it is progress. The process is enjoyable because of the design and the floss I chose for the text: it is one of those Sassa Lynne threads Susan sent me last year and it's really cheery without being too loud.

The pink is from GAST's Loose Thread bag, I guess, or then it is Six Strand Sweets (I have my few SSS leftovers in same box with LT bag so I am not quite sure) and the fabric is hand-dyed opalescent Murano from my own dye pots.

I am recovering from the cold so I decided to take a break from official stitching and stitch an ornament for Halloween Ornament Exchange at EMS Cross Stitch Board (less surprisingly I ended up with one of my own designs from Halloween Ornaments set).
I have also signed up for The Pumpkin Patch Exchange at SBEBB and I have already decided the design, but as the deadline is in October I won't hurry with it, yet.

By the way, one of the reasons why I love Mr. Wonderful

He called me today just to inform me that his email will be late today - and of course to hear my voice and say those three important words.
I think he's a keeper as he believes in little things like letting your SO know if you can't stay in your normal schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment