Monday 8 September 2008

My ABC


I found this from Anne´s blog and as she tagged all the willing people I decided to do this.

  1. Available or single?: Neither.
  2. Best Friend?: I can't really say, I have many very good friends, but they are all different and the friendships are different. This, of course, includes Mr. Wonderful.
  3. Cake or pie?: Yes, please.
  4. Drink of choice?: Decaffeinated coffee.
  5. Essential item I use every day: Cortisone inhaler
  6. Favorite color?: Black, crimson, lime green, burnt orange, indigo, purple.
  7. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms?: Either would do if I still ate candy.
  8. Hometown?: one I born in or live at?
  9. Indulgence?: Fruits, ice cream.
  10. January or February?: Either one.
  11. Kids and names?: None, yet.
  12. Late or early?: Early.
  13. Marriage date?: 18th of June, 1999 - divorce 31st of March, 2005.
  14. Number of siblings?: Two.
  15. Oranges or apples?: Oranges
  16. Phobias or fears?: Same difference. Heights.
  17. Favorite quote?: There's so many of them, but one of the best ones I have read lately is: "Some things are loved because they are beautiful. Some things are beautiful because they are loved."
  18. Reasons to smile?: Mr. Wonderful, his emails, his phone calls, his SMSes, cats doing silly things, good jokes etc..
  19. Season?: Hot, humid summers/ Colourful autumns/ Cold, snowy winters
  20. Tag 3 or 4 people: You want to do this? Then you are tagged.
  21. Unknown fact about me: I enjoy scrubbing seams clean with a tootbrush.
  22. Vegetable you don’t like?: Can't think of any.
  23. Worst habit?: Laziness.
  24. X-Rays?: Dental, lungs, ankle, elbow.
  25. Your favorite food?: Anything good (anything Mr.Wonderful cooks *grin*) I can eat.
  26. Zodiac sign?: Cancer, rising Scorpio, Moon sign Libra, Goat in Chinese, Apple Tree in Celtic...

No comments:

Post a Comment