Tuesday 9 September 2008

Monopoly SAL is now kitted


Flosses and the replacement fabric for Monopoly SAL came today so I am technically ready to start - technically as I am way behind my model stitching and I have to get caught with it before starting.
While I was shopping for the flosses I also decided to buy few nice variegated ones just in case...

The original pattern is charted for DMC but I made an Anchor conversion to be able to avoid using DMC. Don't you just love the colours?

As you know, I justified again...

Few days ago I noticed that I had accidentally received two copies of 1993 Schooler Santa and I soon invented a cunning plan: I suggested my mother that she could learn to stitch using that pattern as it is rather easy and has Santa on it (you know my mother's love for them). I even promised to "kit" it for her.
Luckily I have some 18 count aida in case she finds evenweave too difficult to begin with so I can provide her some selection regarding the fabrics.

Let the converting begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment