Sunday 28 September 2008

A Happy Dance! O.o


I am shocked.

This is yet another part of the complimentary design series of stitcher's addictions and I will publish it in some of these days, when I am inspired enough to prepare the file it is now available for download at Periphaeria Designs.

Tidbits:

  • Design: Stitch-A-Long Addicts Anonymous
  • Designer: Lady Periphaeria of Periphaeria Designs
  • Fabric: 32 count unknown Belfast linen from Silkweaver.
  • Floss: Anchor 1206
Even though Addicts and Anonymous are slightly misplaced (I didn't spot the misplaced Addicts before I was half done with Anonymous and with Anonymous I had already frogged the A once and when I noticed the other error I just decided to leave it) I am very happy with the outcome even though I wasn't completely sure about my colour choices when I started stitching this earlied today (well, if the design is amazing you can't ruin with bad colour choices, can you? ).

Life in general

I haven't been feeling very good lately, for various reasons like being very short of cash and therefore not eating very well, getting used to lower dose of sertraline (I am on 100mg now) and missing Mr.Wonderful.

Money: I have been unemployed from the beginning of August and I am still waiting for the first allowance payment from SII - I should get the money in next week if all goes well and then I can apply for the rest of the money SII owes me, after that I hope to actually have enough money to buy some new clothes and stock some food items for November (so we can hide in bed whole time *evil grin*).

Mr.Wonderful: is slaving his (gorgeous) a** off, working 7 days a week to get the assignment done in time (if they don't get everything done on time they have to stay there longer until everything is done) and living in a hotel without internet connection so he has no opportunity to send me emails in our regular pace (which is daily). In addition to that the phone lines in $country suck so even he does call to me we can't talk too much because of the lousy line - but at least I can hear his voice, that is what makes me go on - and the hope of getting him here when he returns from Africa (if he works seven weeks seven days a week he should be able to get two weeks off as he plans).

So, everything is basically fine, but I am just suffering from withdrawals of money and Mr. Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment