Monday 8 September 2008


I learned in Friday that you never should browse through model stitchers' online photo albums as you end up having loads of new must haves.

Long-distance relatonship with varying distance

Since Mr. Wonderful was here I have knew that he's going on a business trip in September, which was estimated to be one month. He got the confrimation yesterday and he'll be touring Africa, not four, but seven weeks.

I am sure he's safe there, it's not his first time and he kind of blends in anyway, but as it means that he is on the road all the time our communication may get abit erratic, even he has promised to try to keep our regular communication pace (and his employer pays him call allowance so he can stay in touch with his family (in this case me)), which will be very difficult for me (both of us, I dare to say). Though, if all goes well he'll be coming here to see me after he returns, and that is something we are both eagerly waiting.
The gap between will be only about three months, but it's already feeling like forever. It has been too long since we saw each other and still I know that he left only 2½ weeks ago. *sigh*

But the day when he returns here will be simply wonderful. The day when he comes, as I already seem to think, back home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment