Tuesday 16 September 2008

Time's running...


...and so am I.
It was a busy day: I had an interview, I had to renew my job application at employment services - just to hear that even though I had told them in July that I am working from 16th of July to 1st of August that hadn't been noted and my status was still "at work"... and this affects to my financial situation because SII won't pay me before employment services fix my status and they couldn't fix it today as they have changed their system and the officials are available for meetings only between 9-10.30 ... I love bureaucrasy - and in between I managed to spend three hours sitting and getting bored and got a STD check done (not that I have any doubts of having anything, but we decided to get the checks done before we meet again (in November if everything goes well (i.e. if he gets time off)!)) - three hours because for some reason they didn't take patients in for almost two hours between 11:00 and 13:00. But now it's done and I can go and get the results next week.

I have another interview tomorrow and one in Thursday after a recruiting event where I am also planning to go. I am obviously keeping myself occupied while Mr.Wonderful is traveling.

"And why are you having interviews, didn't you get a job?", you may ask... I did "get" a job, but since then neither the agency or I haven't heard from the company and I have decided to continue my search.

And I haven't been stitching because my shoulder has been acting up: at its worst I could barely move my arm, now it's getting better, slowly, but it does get tired and sore easily - and I get bored, bored, bored.
And because I am bored I have difficulties to fall asleep - though, last night Mr.Wonderful called me and after the call, after me humming insanely for a while, I just dozed off and slept like a baby. This just proves something I noticed when Mr.Wonderful was here: I sleep much better when he's around, his voice in particular is very soothing (you know, one of those people who you could just listen for hours).

But, lady needs to eat to stay fit, so, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment