Sunday 5 October 2008

Design It Yourself Biscornu Exchange


I got to hear few days ago that my little biscornu had arrived safely to Sandra in Venezuela and that she loved the little jewel I had sent to her!

The design is, as the exchange name reveals, designed by me and now that it has been received I intend to publish it later this year as a complimentary design (/me thinks it would make a wonderful wintery ornament stitched on icy fabric with white floss and white metallic).

Tidbits:

  • Design: Anonymous at the moment
  • Designer:Lady Periphaeria of Periphaeria Designs
  • Fabric: 32 count Wild Raspberry linen
  • Flosses: DMC 3802 and Kreinik #4 braid 007
It looks much better in person and I have to admit that I had difficulties to send it away, but I also knew that it would get a good home at Sandra's so off it went with some extra goodies Sandra can't find from Venezuela (Dinky Dyes silk, Atalie's silk, some Crescent Colours cottons, piece of linen and The Courtyard of Alhambra).

No comments:

Post a Comment