Monday 20 October 2008

I am still on the face of Earth


My week just has been "wake up - get to work - come home - go to bed" kind, even in Wednesday as greedy me worked in Wednesday too. And I have just realised that I haven't even started one exchange item which needs to be sent out soon... o.O
At least I know what I do in my days off in coming week.

The job is otherwise nice, but I think that our soon-to-be-former store manager has no foreman skills whatsoever. He doesn't seem to understand that I can't simply know everything yet and doesn't bother to actually show and explain how things are done, he just does them and apparently thinks that I should be able to do things after that...
Luckily my other co-workers are way better tutors and we have a new store manager already in training at work so soon the only issue with work will go away. (I am just dreading couple of evening shifts as I have to work with the soon-to-be-ex store manager - I am not saying that he's that bad of a person, but he is not a even close to be a good foreman and that is why I have come to dread working with him.)

I may be evil, but I have to say that I am pleased when he's gone as I can finally concentrate on the finer sides of working life.

So, today I have a day off. I should have had day off in Wednesday, but I am greedy and do an evening shift (few extra euros/ hour are very inspiring) so my next day off is Sunday - but next week I have three days off (unless someone gets sick) - and I spend my precious day off doing household chores.

I know that I promised to blog about my new stash, but I haven't had time - or rather energy - to do it, but let's see, maybe I get it done later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment