Friday 10 October 2008

Well II


The basic training is now over and today I will head to my official work place and spend good bit of the day learning post office duties - I may be cashier in the contract, but there's so much more to it than you can imagine.
The hourly pay is better than I expected and I am guaranteed average minimum of 30 h/ week (at least 120h/ 4 weeks) which means that I know that there is enough coming each month to pay the necessities and everything over that (Sundays, evenings, Saturday evenings etc.) is just nice addition.

Though the minus side at this moment is that I don't have enough energy to even think of stitching when I get back home as I have headed to bed almost right away when I have come home, but that will change when I get into the rhythm.

Mr. Wonderful

My poor dear called yesterday and he sounds so tired... I just hate it that I can't be there making his life a bit less stressful as it is not good for his health to work that much - though, when he comes here I will pamper him to bits (though I think he may do that too as I am working when he's here - I anticipate some yummy home cooking from his side).

24 days to go until he returns to Europe, and few more until he comes, HOPEFULLY!, here! (I am still not sure does he actually get the time off - I am not sure does he know it officially either, but you need something to hang on.)
That is a wonderful thought, to have my sweetheart here again. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment