Tuesday 21 October 2008

Stash and quotes


The long-awaited stash!


You may ask "What's the thing with those Schooler Santas then?" and I have to admit that I am not quite sure. I just like them as they are different from regular santa designs as they have an idea behind them (and well, the fact that I am in love with an Anglican may have something to do with it).

I have been doing household chores today and when I threw the trash out I found something very useful from the trash shed: look at these babes.

Yes, they are wine boxes. In other words they used to be wine boxes and nowadays they are stash boxes.

The natural coloured is a real box with hinges and clasp, the black one has sliding top, but still it is very useful for stitchy stuff.

Few quotes about long-distance relationships

Originally from here.

"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive. "

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

"There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

"When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever."

"So close your eyes and sleep to dream. I'm by your side. No words to speak. We'll set our course and make it through. No matter how far I go, my heart remains with you."

"It's not the distance that counts, it's the love."

And one from yours truly, from few years back: "Distance is just a word."

It isn't a surprise that I miss Mr. Wonderful quite a great deal, he has been on the road for five weeks now (two weeks from now he returns to Europe! ) and because of the circumstances we haven't been able to be in contact as much as we would have wanted to - or are used to.
But it makes us appreciate each other even more. Of course I can only talk about myself and I have to say that during these weeks I have grew to understand how deeply he has got into me even we haven't knew each other that long. Days just miss something when he's not part of them (in addition being in my thoughts constantly, that is).

No, I am not getting mushy. I have been mushy since late July or so, I just have tried to hide it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment