Monday 27 October 2008

Happy dance!


I am surprised to be on time with my Pumpkin Patch exchange item despite of being sick for the last week.

But that is about the only thing to do happy dance for: I have had fever for six days now. I went to ER yesterday where they did a quick check of my CPR and fever: CPR normal, fever 37,4° C which is a lot for me.
"Go home and see your doctor in Monday if you still have fever."

I feel worse than I have felt during last week and my symptoms are getting more interesting and much more taxing. I am also quite sure that I will get coming week off too in form of sick leave...
There are reasons why I am a bit worried: my asthma, I have genetic tendency to have feverless pneumonia, my menses are almost week late when being sick has never affected to my cycle (no, I am not pregnant (I've tested) ) and I have never had fever this long... And I kind of miss work already.

So, I will probably spend good part of my day off tomorrow by being examined and waiting... and I am prepared to demand a course of antibiotics, no matter what the doctor says. I just want to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment