Tuesday 7 October 2008

Guess why I like over one so much?


As I may have mentioned I was indifferent with this design at first, but during the months it grew in me and Linda and I planned a little miniature stitch-a-long of it, which eventually evolved to be Ellen's Rose Sampler for Late Bloomers at EMS Cross Stitch Board.

Since the very first time I saw this design I knew that if I ever stitch it I will stitch it multi-coloured on black fabric and here is how the first take looks like.

Doesn't it look so intricate stitched on one? I am really pleased with my decision to stitch this over one, it will be gorgeous when finished.

And by looking at the colour choices you could almost think that I have certain signature colour scheme...

Yeah, I know I am sick...

Did I tell you that I placed an order at 1-2-3 Stitch! last week? My excuse is that I wanted to get the JCS ornament issue - and I happened to find few Schooler Santas from the clearance bin... and then couple of designs just kind of stuck... honestly the order was under 30 euros!

Work

It seems to me that I am riddled with lousy luck regarding employment at this moment: the job was told to be 5 days a week from this week forward. B*llocks, I say. I found out in Sunday that there's nothing for this week.

Luckily I had applied to my old employer last week when I met an old work mate of mine and he told they need more staff - today I received a call from the company and I have an interview tomorrow morning.
I know that he has a place thought for me already so unless I screw up the interview very badly I should get a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment