Monday 11 February 2008

Valentine's Exchange has landed!


I just heard that Michelle has received her Valentine's Exchange item, and as there's only couple of days until the launch pictures will follow right about... now!

Info:

    Design: 'Bumblehearts', will be available 14th of February.
    Designer: Lady Periphaeria, Periphaeria Designs
    Fabric: 30 count black linen
    Floss: As charted
    Bead: Generic transparent red heart bead
The picture does not show the colours very well, as it had to be taken in artificial light. Nevertheless I am totally in love with this design, and it was a sheer pleasure to stitch so I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of those designs I will stitch several times in future.
I sent some goodies, but didn't take a picture of them - in the end this was the important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment