Thursday 21 February 2008

The truth sets you free?


That is commonly used phrase, and most of times I agree with it. Sometimes I disagree with strongly.

I had a theory, which I proved right. The truth made me sad even I had the feeling of success because I had been able to interpret the signs right. Though, eventually it made me reveal something I had forgot.
Eventually it made me tell one truth which set me free, a truth which I would want to cause me becoming free in a completely different manner.
That truth proves that I am ready to fight for what I believe in, because revealing it had its risks - but I believe when I am told that my opinion is valued and respected.

I hope you do see my point, no matter how obsessed I might have sounded. I just believe in that meaningful things in our lives are fire resistant and that some birds do home...

No comments:

Post a Comment