Monday 25 February 2008

Now, what I have forgot?


I think I have forgot to mention that Liz received her biscornu from me quite a while ago:

Information:

  • Design: "Alegría", exclusively complimentary design. Available through One Star's Light Needlework Supplies.
  • Designer: Lady Periphaeria of Periphaeria Designs. (I am getting good at this split personality thing...)
  • Fabric: 28 count sky blue Belfast linen.
  • Fiber: Atalie's Jais.
  • Other:
    1. Stitched two over two.
    2. The button is snatched from my mother's button box (she let me raid it while I was there over holidays).
    3. The theme was blue.
I have also received mine from Alexia (U.S., TX (I see a recurring theme here)), but I need to take a picture of it in decent daylight. Alexia also sent some lovely buttons to me, and some of them have already found their use (when I finish those biscornus).

No comments:

Post a Comment