Thursday 21 February 2008

An interruption in our regularly scheduled insanity...


I am alive, but that's about all I am able to be or do at this moment.
I sleep at odd hours, am awake at odd hours, get tired by just checking my email, suffer bouts of hypothermia etc.. I haven't even had energy to stitch a single stitch in three days, instead I have been decluttering my living room and all the tiny bits of memories haven't been very good to my general mood. Fortunately the moodiness seems to be passing thing, the rest... I don't know.
Regardless of my condition tomorrow I will head to book an appointment with my GP (I have to visit the HMO as I have to take my peak flow chart there) and if I am still wasted when I have the appointment I complain my heart's content.

This can be simply a bad case of anemia, or an underlying infection (infants, elderly folks and "frail" individuals can suffer from hypothermia when they have infections), or something completely different... maybe it's nothing, maybe it is the dust - as asthmatics shouldn't clean (or do laundry, or nothing much in general, in that matter) - maybe it's hypothyroidism or just plain hypochondria...

No comments:

Post a Comment