Thursday 14 February 2008

/me tired... New designs!


Also known as: What I have been up to.

Violarium Collection

A new series of stitcher's tools. White/violet is model stitched by Leena so I am only the evil mastermind behind that one.
I stitched the white/red one and enjoyed all those confetti stitches on it tremendously. Maybe I am sick? *grin*

 

New parts will follow each other every few months - the series is exclusively available through Violarium.

And the six others

  
  

And the seventh other....

Periphaeria's birthday is soon!
It was 1st of March, 2007 when Periphaeria Designs' first site went officially live... As much I would loved to invite you all over for coffee and cookies (those chocolate chip cookies are ALL mine! ) it's a logistic impossibility so I came up with another good idea, and this one has zero calories: "Heartfelt".

Available for limited time from the "old place". *grin*

Now... my cookies await me.

No comments:

Post a Comment