Tuesday 26 February 2008


I saw the employement counsellor (not the one I usually meet) and my GP today.

For the first time in 1½ years I hated the session with the counsellor... My regular one is very encouraging and doesn't treat you as a piece of $*it. I was very, very discouraged when I left her room and I felt like lowest little creature - just because I dare to be chronically ill and financially less well-to-do. (I try to change the situation, but... sometimes it takes time, right?)

Fortunately my GP always saves the day, he even adviced me to contact employement service center, just in case if not for any other reason, because they have the knowledge of both employement and education, but also of the health related side (and they have access to health records).
Surprisingly he didn't freak out after he found out that I have cats. He just asked do I get symptoms and could I try to live in cat-free environment for a while just to prove my point (of not getting any).

And I wonder what the innocent bystanders thought about our little conversation over the corridor - flirting with handsome men is always refreshing, even if they were your doctor.
(I get to see him again in next month: He wanted one more week of peak flow metering with cortisone and bronchodilator to be able to write the "B- statement".)

Designers and designs

I seem to have become my favourite designer: out of those ten finishes I have managed this year only one is designed by someone else.

When it comes to loving my designs.... I may have mentioned I have got some of my creativity back and in addition of sketching/ designing new designs I have imported few old designs to new format: I am already madly in love with one old design of mine - I am certain it will be a good seller when it's published - because of the colour scheme and how versatile the design itself is.

More free Indian....

No comments:

Post a Comment