Saturday 2 February 2008

And she had S.E.X.!


But, I didn't fail my goal of not buying more stash as this stash is for a new project, a Mystery SAL to-be, organized by Lady Periphaeria... (More about it later, but quite soon.)
I have been hanging around at Hand-dyedfibers.com's forum for a while and drooled after all the lovely VC silks in the store... then I went and designed something just to try certain style and it ended up to be a project which demanded silks - and as I don't have that much experience on Vikki's silks I decided to give them a try.

"To try" may not be an approriate term for the whole purchase: I bought 31 five yard skeins of six stranded silks. (The order has already been shipped!)

Family can shock you

When I left to grocery store yesterday I turned lights off... and when I came home I saw a light in my bedroom window.
I can say that I was a bit "WTH!", but as I wanted to know why the light was on I went home and what did I found? bits_2_whole had popped by to fix my desktop computer.

Lesson learnt: giving your key to your family members can lead to confusion.

Another thing I have learnt during last two days is that scripts which are claimed to be easy by their developers rarely are so - but it seems to me that I eventually found a suitable (easy enough, clear enough and has all the basics I need) online community script.

A tease, aren't I? *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment