Monday 25 February 2008

Shortly put...


21st:
  • I had a dream that I was about to get married. My wedding dress was sky blue satin... I woke up before it happened.
  • I am hibernating: my basal body temperature was 35,2° C.
  • And, I was zombified so long that I never made it to health centre.
22nd:
  • I don't get the idea of HC closing at 2 pm in Fridays... I went there, was too late. *shrug*
  • My heart is showing signs of physical exhaustion: it's wobbles.
  • My digestion could manage wheat, but my asthma doesn't.
24th:
  • I am beginning to think that I have sinusitis - though without pain. It is also possible that I have got the sinusitis from decluttering the living room bookshelf and I also have other underlying condition which started this all...
  • The assumed sinusitis may be heading to my lungs.
  • My basal temperature has risen, but now I suffer from hypersomnia.
During my absence I also heard that my brother and his wife have filed for a divorce - maybe he now understands that being a divorcee doesn't make me any less worthy than he is... hope springs eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment