Friday 30 April 2004

We told it. In fact whole family knows now. Knows and knows, they will know when they read my message from the family's message board. I am eager to see their reactions...
Telling was surprisingly easy but it was also SO hard. Fortunately one do not have to do things like this in daily-basis.:)

And I told a little white lie to them... "We have not even talk about divorce yet..." Yes we have, but it seems to me that we talk about that again after he has his own place. In fact we have talked about what kind of person we would like to meet and fall in love to... Odd conversation for married couple, even separating one.:) But we are realists, fortunately.
It can happen... that one of us finds someone. Even it is against all odds. Especially it can be problem for me, as for some reason it seems to be quite hard for some men to realize that I really do not care what man looks like (Ok, of course there have to be something that I like but fortunately I love smiling eyes:) if he has pair of functioning brains. And if chemistry works. Second problem.... I know that for some people it is hard to realize that I can not make any commitments before I see that person. You can have a severe crush to someone but you just can not really fall in love without meeting that person. Maybe I am dull realist but if one can not respect my views one can not respect me neither so...
I know my worth and I have learned to respect myself. I have even learned to love my body for what it is. I am quite proud of myself. In fact I am madly in love with me.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment