Friday 30 April 2004

... this is quite unfair in a way. But I knew it can not be that easy to get rid of love that lasted so long.
I always thought we have kids some day and grow old together. I thought I will always love him no matter what... and now he is moving away from here and I have lost my love. In my mind my life was great even we had our difficulties... maybe I just were wearing pink glasses, or maybe it was love. I considered myself lucky because I found my loved one so young. Even I were waited for him all my life.... It is always hard to give up, I know. I also need this feeling, otherwise I will be unhappy for the rest of my life. Love is a bitch sometimes. But it is worth it. In the end it is only thing that matters in life. Love makes world go around - sometimes it just stops it.
Human beings are odd. Love makes you cry and feel like shit but still we fell in love again if we "have" to. Well, there is no happiness without suffering. And sometimes being miserable is even fun.

Waiting for better times.

No comments:

Post a Comment