Saturday 24 April 2004

Day one

I am separating. Now I said it, no one knows except him and I. Not yet, we will tell when he moves away. Then it will be easier to handle - for both of us, I think. After 5 years and five months this all feels so... unnecessary. After love so great I feel so empty. But mostly I am wondering how it all just ended. I have always thought that love survives forever if it is real. Ok, I was naive - love can not live without respect, love can not live when you have to take care and no one takes care of you. Even now I think that love is greatest power what there is, we just were not meant to each other - maybe. Maybe all would be nice if... So many maybes. I just have to try to live on and survive. Maybe I even can love again, really love and trust some one. As we see, I have not learned anything.:) It is good I still have my belief to Love, so there is still hope for me, for the humans. One thing seems to be sure for me. If I found someone someday, he wont be from this country. I do not know how I know it but I just do. For some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment