Wednesday 28 April 2004

I am beginning to scare me.

I organized kitchen cupboards in the morning and it felt good. No tears, not even bad feeling inside of me when splitting things up. I noticed that preparing things help me stay sane.
He was wondering it, me splitting things, said that it feels like I wanna get rid of him. I said that it is my way to survive - but did not tell that he is right with that. I would throw him out today if it would be possible. I think I set him a date when he have to move out. I wanna start my summer alone, thank you. If that makes me bad person, I can not help it.

Tomorrow is the day when we reveal this thing. In a way we have to as my mom and brother are coming to visit and they will see these piles of stuff waiting to go away from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment