Thursday 29 April 2004

It is so odd to talk about "my husband" so maybe I should just talk about "him". It would be suitable and nice name for him.:)

I had... we had interesting conversation last night. In fact many of those... We are really getting along, as friends. We agreed that we are more better persons as friends than married couple. We maybe never ever even should get married, but we did. And that is not bad thing in general. We had wonderful time, but it seems that it was fate that we got married. We were both broken and we needed each other to heal - and now we are fine, few fine lines here and there showing that we were broken-hearted ones... It is funny, we should be devastated but it seems to me that this was the best solution to us.:)
Life is really weird. Well, I have not lost anything. I got really good friend.:) ... as it is really, really hard to find anyone for that job... Maybe I am just too picky.:)

This little voice in my head is yelling that this is too easy! There have to be some kind of problems or at least self-destruction... But I do not care about it. I feel good. I feel happy. Life is wonderful, life is good. So Mr.Little Voice... Shut up!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment