Tuesday 10 June 2008

To dream, to sleep


First time in almost two months my dreams are rather logical (I have to say that sertraline has very entertaining effect on one's dreams), but I am not completely sure is it a good thing.
Because the dreams are so logical, you live them more and when you wake up you fall off of your cloud.

It makes me moody. To be dragged off from the place I was happy at.

Though, I believe that this was yet another sign of progress.

Basically the dream went like this:

I had just had a home warming party. (Silly thing was that I know it was my own apartment, even it looked different inside (the front door and the like were the same).)
One of my guests hadn't left yet. I didn't know the guy, but I didn't mind him being around because I felt comfortable with him. The previous residents had left the place dusty and some of their belongings in the kitchen: there were glasses in the cupboards and the fridge was filled with food, food I couldn't eat (marinated meat) - this we found out when we went to check is there any food for us (it was Saturday evening and all the stores were closed until Monday) and I recall myself explaining to him (his arm around my waist) that I can't eat any of the stuff in the fridge as they have MSG in them and it gives me migraine.

"Well, I can always eat you though..." was my last comment on the fridge issue.
You can deduce from this that even we didn't knew each other we had a thing growing between us, making us us.

I woke up when we were walking to somewhere and he hugged me...

Firstly: getting over one's past, obviously. Leaving the people who I can't find nutrition from any more in the cold fridge and concentrating on finer things of life.
Cleaning the apartment and enjoying the finer things of life with someone I feel comfortable with. Maybe there was also a realization that such a person can be found only accidentally.

Still, I am rather blue because I was taken away from that dream by alarm clock.

Well, at least I am not completely blunt emotionally like I have been last two months - I am adjusting to the medication, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment