Thursday 26 June 2008

Stash, stash, stash!


All (but my Cross My Heart order - I just hope they haven't send it as surface mail O_o), parcels are now landed.

Debbie had a stash sale and I couldn't resist...

I paid only $20 with the postages of the whole set: the Myth & Magic was only $5 when it's retail in USD is $24.99 - and if I had bought from here it would have been more than that, in euros.
It has couple of nice designs (two PINN designs, one TW etc.) so it was a real bargain.

In addition to my new stash I received my EMS Staff's Stitch N*Stash Exchange item from Maite in Spain.

I already have plans for the towel - it would make a great gift for my mother when stitched up - when ever I have time... (Actually I found some nice motifs for the M&M to use for the border. )

No comments:

Post a Comment