Friday 6 June 2008

Butterflies everywhere!


I just heard that my Secret Postcard Pal exchange receiver has received her package and loved it.

The theme was chosen from her username, I bet you can't figure out what it is. *insane giggling*

Yes, her username is Butterfly. How obvious of me.
The parcel contained:

  • A local postcard (as required)
  • Stoney Creek's Butterflies & Blossoms booklet
  • Butterfly Morning kit by Serendipity Designs
  • Kelmscott Designs' Butterfly needle minder. (click the image on Ovi and you'll see the big image where you can see the needle minder better - it's really beautiful!)
As you have figured out by now the exchange rules required a local post card and some nice stash (at least $10, I think I went closer to $18 - 20... *whistles innocently*)

No comments:

Post a Comment