Sunday 15 June 2008


I have been stitching, but as they are models I can't show you anything, except the regular teaser.

As I have been commuting around lately they have been great projects to take with me as they are small and monochromatic - though I have to get another needle minder, I managed to lose yet another needle while I was sitting in the bus in Thursday.

My brother and his kids (they had been travelling all around Southern Finland to see both our parents' cabins, see some relatives etc. - obviously he's enjoying his life now that they are separated with his soon-to-be-ex-wife) came to visit my parents this week and when they came to my mother (in Wednesday) I decided to go to see them (it was also a great excuse to go to Helsinki and find myself new cafetiƩre (I broke the jug of the old one)). Surprisingly it was not a disaster so I ended up staying over night at my mother's.

And in coming week we'll head to our mother's cabin with bits_2_whole, our mother and our altogether nine cats.
This means that there will be pictures after that and also short gap in blogging - one of those I have had lately - between 19th and 22nd of June.
It's Midsummer weekend and in here people often run away from the life to their cabins (or rented ones).

Before that I see some incoming stash and entries about that... I have three stash-y parcels on their way... as a birthday gift from myself for myself (aren't I so thoughtful? *grin*).

No comments:

Post a Comment