Monday 2 June 2008

Floss p0rn!


While I was shopping at Sewadso for stuff for my Secret Postcard Pal I decided to justify the postages *ahem* and try some Painter's Threads flosses... I was in awe when I opened the envelope - and after seeing the floss you will know why!

Yummy, eh? And also rather inexpensive noticing that one skein of cotton is 10 or 20 metres of six stranded floss (the size seems to vary between the colours).
The separate smaller skeins are PT's silks.

The parcel contained also, of course, things for my SPP, but as she would be easily identifiable based on the things I bought I won't show them yet (I can say one thing though: she's going to love the goodies!), beading needles (as I have lost all my old ones) and two 50 cm x 70 cm cuts of 32 counts: Wild Raspberry linen and Ice Blue Murano.

On other happy news I finally got my sickness allowance and I celebrate getting rid of most of my hair: I have a hairdresser tomorrow! (And I found my favourite hair dye from store - that shade hasn't been available for over a year in there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment