Monday 30 June 2008

Ideas needed! (Stashy goodness for inspiration!)


I would like to register myself a personal domain as I have enough™ space in my hosting account to have a personal site there too. And I need some help with the domain name as I can't figure out anything relatively short and suitable. (Only idea I have is http://life-stitching-the-universe-and-everything.com/ and I'd like to have some more.)

So, let your creative juices flow, leave a comment with your suggestion(s) and your email address... if I choose one of your suggestions, or use one of them as an inspiration, there's small stashy suprise coming to your way (as long as you dare to give me your snail mail address when I ask for it).
You have two weeks to give the suggestions (until 14th of July, 23:59 (11:59 PM), GMT+3).

NOTE: It doesn't have to be stitching related, but if you can add that to it it's welcomed. Go with personality, hobbies, addictions... just plain odd things. *grin* Nothing with my first name, last name can be used. *evil grin*

ONLY comments with email address apply for stashy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment