Wednesday 14 May 2008

Yes, I am still alive


I haven't been stitching much as I have used my time by getting know the latest version of certain forum software, and then I have been rearranging my apartment etc. while trying not to exhaust myself completely, but I have finally started the monochromatic version of the Spanish Sampler - it's about time, the second part comes out tomorrow!

I am using Vikki Clayton's Grasses silk and 30 count black linen from Violarium.

Early birthday

My sister popped by yesterday and brought me my elliptical!
Yesterday's exercise made me very tired for some reason, but today I feel quite good even though I had longer session today and I even found some muscles I have never felt before.

Sugars

I saw my GP today and he decided to control my blood sugars, which means that I need to give blood sample weekly and as it is a test that requires fasting I will spend quite some time waiting my turn in the lab weekly basis as I have to go there in the morning and that is the busiest time in there...

Apparently my GP is worried about the inconsistency of my sugar levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment