Tuesday 20 May 2008

Exchanges and stuff


I had decided to have an exchange break, but, as usual, my big mouth got me into trouble and I went and suggested to my co-staff members at EMS that it would be nice to have a staff exchange - as there hasn't been any during the time I have been on the Dark Side (that's from September 27th, 2006).
Of course it was organized as we don't have anything better to do with our time.

I was thinking of the item I am going to stitch to my partner and changed my original idea and went with something completely different, which was actually inspired by Leena... I am not going to reveal any details, Leena may guess it though.

Talking of EMS forum... one of the factors that have limited my stitching etc. time lately has been the fact that I was having a quick course of vBulletin features and administration and during that month I actually did two jobs on the forum (the promotion was kept secret from everyone until my training period was over): Super Moderator's and Administrator's.

Sometimes I am not quite sure how sane I actually am, but apparently I am sucker for power... Ok, not really. That forum has given me quite much during the three years I have been hanging there and in its way this is being able to give it back.
And in a way I enjoy that tech support/ customer service role we admins have. It's also very likely that my work load hasn't increased in general as many of my former duties were transferred to others when my promotion became official - occasional board upgrades are another story altogether regarding work load, but they are not that frequent.

Elliptical

I have used it almost a week now and even though my weight hasn't decreased (that may be starvation, I haven't been eating much lately) my biceps have grown ridiculously (if they stay that big I can soon go and brag to bodybuilders ), my arms have lost some fat and I am losing my butt (the muscles are becoming rounder, but the fat is currently slowly flowing downwards, which is not a pretty sight *grin*)! O_o

Well, it has been only six days and I have only used it about 20 minutes per day in the easiest tension. Now that I am used to it, I will lengthen the sessions and start interval training. Let's see how that affects.

No comments:

Post a Comment