Wednesday 7 May 2008

The Magical Mojo Rejuvenator™


My stitching mojo has also suffered from my neurotransmitter dysfunction, and I had been thinking few days that I should stitch something small from someone else to get my mojo going... I started this shortly before going to sleep yesterday and had a happy dance about half an hour ago and I can feel my mojo waking up!

Info:

  • Design: Biscornu Chatelin
  • Fabric: 32 count Mushroom Lugana
  • Floss: Vixen Red by Needle Necessities
While finishing this little cutie I realised that I haven't done the goal check for last month yet! Well, it is not only thing I have forgot so...
I happened to claim when these were published that I don't have a stitched model of either one. Guess what I found from my hard drive today?

I model stitched it for Leena and took a picture of it before I sent it... and happily forgot the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment