Monday 26 May 2008

Naisten 10


I spent yesterday in Helsinki with my mother, sister and two of my three aunts. The whole bunch, excluding myself (I excluded myself because when the admissions were my asthma wasn't in good enough condition), participated a sporting even called Naisten 10 (i.e. Women's 10). Basically the event is open for every woman for "small" fee and the purpose is to either run, jog, walk or Nordic walk ten kilometres in predefined route in Helsinki.

And I had my camera with me, of course! Though I didn't took that many pictures as I was using my mother's video camera for the most of the time.
Anyway, few pictures from summery Helsinki.


(My mother is on the left, and the other ladies are my aunts (two out of three) - face blurred because I don't have their permission to publish their picture. *grin*)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment