Monday 5 May 2008

Good mail day!


I received most gorgeous, sunshiny biscornu from Edda who was my partner in the monochromatic biscornu exchange at FlossMoms' forum!

It couldn't have chosen better day to arrive: I met Mrs. Lemonar$e the employement councellor today and as usual (this was the second time when I met her) she was as poisonous as ever - and to make it even better the sun went to hiding and now it is all dark. *sigh*

But here is some sun to my day!

The design is Papillon Creations' Tiny Little Quaker and I absolutely love it in orange!
Edda also added some nice goodies: piece of Kiwi Illusions' hand-dyed 'Bourbon' Jazlyn and skein of Ozark Sampler's 'Citrus Cooler' hand-dyed floss.

Thank you Edda!

And, I bought a leaflet and a magazine from Cristin's stash sale the other day and they arrived today! I paid only two biscornu designs of mine in exchange (she didn't want to do trades - officially, but as the designs were files they don't take any room *grin* Smart lady ) for both and the postages so it was very cheap shopping for me and I can say that these are well worth the money!

And to make it even better... guess who managed to send the humbugs today? Yes, me! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment