Tuesday 6 May 2008

Plans


I have played with one thought regarding my home for few days.
As I seem to spend most of my time in one room, and seem to prefer to sleep in that same room (I have lately slept on the living room floor (I like hard surfaces, I may have mentioned)), and it's not good for an asthmatic to have bookshelves in their sleeping quarters (because books gather dust (I haven't noticed such a thing, only the shelves themselves gather dust in this house)).

Now, the plan is that I move out from the bedroom and make it my library/ craft room/ office which would mean that I move the big bookshelf, my sewing table and my bureau to the bedroom and my futon to living room.
The benefits of this setting would be more room, less dust and easier cleaning in living quarters. In addition to that I am able to sleep longer than 5 am during summer months - the living room windows are facing west, unlike the bedroom window which heads to east, which means that my bedroom is hot as hell during summer months.

I still need to figure out what I do with the desktop or do I simply leave it in the living room even it's fans are not that silent - though its humming is just background noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment