Friday 19 December 2008

Yup, I am insane...


...but I guess that wasn't a surprise to anyone?

My mother mentioned that one of my brother's kids would love to have their own "copy" of The Panda and as I also heard that my brother has the Panda with him I apparently gave up and have since been thinking "Maybe I could do again it anyway...".
Though if I do I will surely tweak the design somewhat to look more like a panda and be more pleasant to my eyes.

On the other news I finally paid the first part of Stitching Weekend, bought some snowman stash from 1-2-3 Stitch! for the Frosty Friends exchange and realised today that I need some pink fabric for one model... so, I also placed an order at Silkweaver.
It seems that you always lack some stash, no matter how hard you try...

No comments:

Post a Comment