Monday 1 December 2008

Signs of life


I have been wondering for few days what has gone wrong with the world: all the sudden it seems to me that news are even worse than before and that individuals go crazy in their personal lives.

Firstly there is the person from the auction site, then I heard day before yesterday that Dan's and his SO have break up and she took their daughter with her and claims that Dan has been giving medication to the kid - he may be odd and even stupid sometimes, but he is not that stupid (I lived with him almost six years, I can tell).

Luckily there are good things coming through too (and Mr. Wonderful has been behaving very well - as usual), so my confusion levels stay relatively tolerable, but still... Is it in the Moon or is there spots in the Sun?

At least I may have found a job for my brother - taking that he emails to our area manager.

I didn't have two days off as store manager called me in Friday and asked could I come to work... and to work I went. I was working whole weekend and my first day off this week may be tomorrow, or may not, it really depends. One thing is certain: I will have day off in Saturday as it's Independence Day.

I have noticed interesting thing though: it seems that my grocery bill will get smaller. Not because I get discount (5% is not much), but because I simply don't have time or energy to eat as often as I should. On the bright side I also eat much less sugary stuff, which has to be good thing.

Few wishlist additions...

Well, I was looking for a design for Frosty Friends exchange (oh yes, yet another exchange) and made few notes while at it (I found the design, and the hand-dyed I want to use, but I won't probably order them before 15th - or before I have paid all my eBay purchases (shop-a-holic, me?!)):

So, all is well in my neck of the woods, I am just busy as heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment