Wednesday 3 December 2008


"It is interesting how in some relationships certain things don't feel like burden or cause any significant distress, for examle distance.

We don't know exactly when we will see each other again (it depends on Mr. Wonderful's boss actually: he wants to have some time off when I go there and has made a request to his boss - who then told him to make the request in written form... sounds like a nice guy (I was told that nobody likes him much)) and we have one continent between us, but we manage. There isn't any drama on the issue and we keep on talking of the day when we meet again like it was tomorrow.
We miss each other, but we aren't pining because we know that we will meet again and as soon as possible noticing that we both have full-time jobs and bills to pay. And there is that odd certainty of future together and all the things which follow.

I have actually noticed feeling so sure about all that I have started eyeing (and buying!) children's designs... and I can't help it that sometimes my mind slips into thinking him as my husband and not just a SO.

Sometimes I wonder am I just insane or exorcising bad spirits by thinking so and doing the things I do, but on the other hand I know that I must seize the day - after enough rain sun is bound to shine, maybe it really is my time to experience some sunshine after everything that has happened in last few years.

Don't get me wrong, I would rather have him here than far away from me and I would rather have him living in same country with me so we could have normal courting period, but facts are what they are and we just try to make the best we can from them - and on the other hand I think that distance is good for us for one reason: we are both impulsive when it comes to matters of the heart so we would probably have ended up living together already without having enough time to discuss about future and us."

No comments:

Post a Comment