Tuesday 9 December 2008

It's my day off and time for...


...some more stashy goodness!

I guess I have moseynmeitis too... I remember how few years ago I didn't like any of their designs! There are still some, but oddly I have acquired few of their designs... and stitched two. (I guess it should be The House on Addict Street... )

Dragon Dreams is always Dragon Dreams, nothing to add to that.

That Passione Ricamo is OOP and in normal case I would have had to pay appr. $15 for it... I happened to get it for $3.26! (I wouldn't have bought it in its "normal" price.)
When it comes to Man into a Credit Card... do I need to even tell you why I needed it?!

I guess I have to add Patricia Andrle into that evergrowing list of My Favourite Designers as I just had to get Galleon and Sea Monsters even it wasn't exactly on the cheap side...

When it comes to cross stitch designs in general I think I should add to my wishlist "anything from Isabelle Vautier". There seems to be only few of her designs which I don't simply adore... She has really unique style and I am sure I would love to stitch quite many of her creations.

Just in case I haven't saved this one yet...

"The search for truth is more precious than its possession."
-- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment