Monday 22 December 2008

Advantages of being sick


I haven been stitching, not much, but that is much more than I have managed lately. Those antibiotics are bad for my stitching though as they make me tired and I can't concentrate on anything after I take my daily pill.

And, I surprised myself yesterday and spent some lovely hours with my designing software - and actually designed few things, couple of them got finished yesterday and some are still waiting for some fine tuning.
I have to say that I am very pleased with the big design I finished yesterday, I have actually already been looking for the right floss (I need something "desert-y". burmt umbra, burnt orange, muted...) for it, but I guess it is one of those cases which require lucky accidents. (ETA: 12-Grain, Colonial Copper, Just Rust)

Otherwise life is going on: I am getting better and cats are enjoying extra company (my sister came here yesterday, which means that there is 10 cats now in this two bedrooms apartment ).

No comments:

Post a Comment